How to stop Jigle from displaying raster map in pull list?

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

1 post • Page 1 of 1
I launch Digle from inside of my Jigle directory so they can share the downloaded point data. Digle uses the raster maps, so only can see that map type when launched. However, Jigle currently uses either format, so every county shows twice in the map pick list.

Even though it takes longer to display, I prefer the vector maps because they show adjacent counties if I have already downloaded the map-pack. Then I know I just need to get updated data points for the county. For an example this is useful since there are 62 counties in NY and I have only downloaded maps for about 2/3 of them so far.

What I'm looking for is a way to disable the Map list in Jigle from showing the Raster maps if I have a Vector map of the same area installed. I know the file names have a similar string in them so some kind of searching should be possible, though I'm a hardware person and not any good at programing so have no other ideas than that. I figure it would just be a checkbox under the filter menu since selections there are persistant across sessions. The other possibility would be location it under the View menu.

Thank you for any help,
idd
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”