PNG handling in 0.5.5 broken with Terraserver images

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

7 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have a script that generates aerial photo "mappacks" of the same area that is covered by a regular mappack. These images work correctly with 0.5.4 but are broken on the 3rd zoom in 0.5.5. Half the screen is black and the other half is visibly interlaced. Futher zooms result in even more corrupted images. These are pngs in greyscale at approximately the same resolutions as their mappack relatives. I am specifically expreciencing this with my map based on the San Diego mappack. I can send the png files somewhere if you like.

Postby mentat » Fri Apr 05, 2002 5:50 am

It's not the version it's the computer. It works on my XP and not on my W2K. Maybe I'm running different JREs? I don't know, anyways, not your problem.

Postby mentat » Fri Apr 05, 2002 6:44 am

Postby bobzilla » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:27 am

interesting. we have a lot of image handling issues. it sounds like it just might be running low on memory. hopefully we will get a more graceful version out soon.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

Postby bobzilla » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:27 am

interesting. we have a lot of image handling issues. it sounds like it just might be running low on memory. hopefully we will get a more graceful version out soon.

Postby bobzilla » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:28 am

Postby bobzilla » Sun Apr 14, 2002 2:49 am

hrm, was posting the last message via a friend's zaurus, and thought it wasn't posting, so I tried multiple times. It must have a very conservative caching policy. :)

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”