After Upload: FileNotFoundException with Android App

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

8 posts • Page 1 of 1
I wounder what happend with my data uploaded because after this a Exception Box appears with following content:
Exception Error: file problem: java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://wigle.net/gps/gps/main/confirmfile/
File location: /storage/sdcard0/wiglewifi/WigleWifi_yyyymmddhhmmss.csv
(yyy... stands for actaual time stamp)
Also trying to download my own uploads from "Data" Tab. Last button: Import reported Networks brings also a Exception.
On my browser all works fine.
Seems to be a problem in the Android Wigl App.
Anyone has a suggestion?

tnx Wolf
same problem now. Use only 2 days - before uploads was perfect. What I should to do?
Could be a problem with the sdcard. Have you looked with a file browsing app to see if the file is actually there?
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit
Could be a problem with the sdcard. Have you looked with a file browsing app to see if the file is actually there?
I have a Nexus 4 no sdcard and it doesnt work. The gz file is written and saved properly but it doesnt post to the server, giving internal server error if I try it manually. I can PM you the file if you wish?

Also I keep getting permission denied to phpbb if this post contains any parenthesis ... not sure why.
This should be solved now, a security regex was matching certain files. Apologies!
This error just appeared again.
Trying to upload the csv.gz from browser returns a 500 Server Error.
Android app version 2.14
Just updated to 2.16, still same error...
Odd, could you send a stacktrace from an app like aLogcat when it happens? It's hard to diagnose without more information.

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”