Estimated locations and QoS not being updated?

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Estimated locations and QoS are calculated for the first upload when a new network is discovered, but it appears that they aren't updated when more uploads are processed.

On the 'General Search' page, the 'Most Recently', 'Est. Lat', 'Est. Long' and 'QoS' columns aren't updated, but my new observations are listed on the 'Network Detail' page. On the map, the locations and QoS colour aren't updated either.

Here are some examples where someone else discovered new networks on 2015-04-19 and I scanned the same area on 2015-05-22:
  • 64:7c:34:59:ab:d6
  • 34:4d:ea:9a:f4:2b
  • 54:88:0e:33:79:28
This is a terrible defect, which I identified in the last week.
This is a terrible defect, which I identified in the last week.
It started sometime between 2015-04-04 and 2015-04-17. Around the time that the queue got stuck for several days.
No worries, no data is lost, everything will be trilaterated in time.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit
No worries, no data is lost, everything will be trilaterated in time.
That's good news. There's not much left to be discovered in my area, so the only remaining challenge is to colour the map dark green (no other warcyclers in my area, so it won't turn bright green).
Trilateration has caught up, and this shouldn't be an issue going forward. Thank you for your patience.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit
Trilateration has caught up, and this shouldn't be an issue going forward. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you very much. Positions and QoS are fine now.

A lot of SSIDs on the map are missing though (just showing a '-'). The SSIDs are present when querying a BSSID/MAC (e.g. 80:ea:96:f2:9c:14). Maybe it depends on the order that files were uploaded? I usually upload in this order: Kismet .gpsxml (no SSIDs), .netxml files from Raspberry Pi; WiGLE WiFi for Android .csv files from phones.
This bug is still there: viewtopic.php?f=1&p=8873&sid=8445258758 ... 3d6b#p8873

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”