Import observed seems to have limit

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby TROMOS » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:57 pm

I've just got a new droid as the previous is having charging problems. Everything seems fine except that when I try to import my observations, I only get 1000000. I've also tried directly copying the SQLite files via USB, but that doesn't get me anywhere either. Please help... :cry:
Congratulations on being one of 7 people on earth who could run into that limit, I've bumped it to two million :)
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

Postby TROMOS » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:23 am

Thanks, but still not enough. I have nearer 3 million observed. There's more like a couple of dozen people with over a million observed so far.
Ah, true that's actually coming from the observed set and not just first-on-wigle. I've bumped to 3 million.
Cleared tablet down and re-installed Wigle to ensure a clean start. Did the 'import observed'. It went to 100%, but all I got was 2000000. :cry:
Sorry to be a pest. Did the bounce to 3 million somehow bounce back to 2?
It's definitely 3m currently, it's possible another wigle dev pushed an older version earlier in the day.
Tried 3 times. It gets to 76.9% and just stops. At least it's past the two million mark now, but still fails to complete. Any ideas?

Postby TROMOS » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:36 am

UPDATE: Tried again this morning, it stopped ticking up at 76.9% again, but I left it alone. When I checked after an hour or so, it had successfully completed. Yay!!! :D
Thanks for your time and patience. Hopefully I can now carry on for a few more years before I need to trouble you for another bounce.
We should really chunk that process into manageable pieces. Glad it worked!

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”