Upload to wigle.net on Dashboard?

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby SP2005 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:02 am

It seems to me that the only place on my Phone (android) I can upload to wiglet.net is on the "network list" screen. I use the Dashbord-screen a lot and miss a bottom on that screen so I can upload to wigle.net, instead of change to the "Network list" screen.

Postby arkasha » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:58 pm

we should add it as a configurable option - there's plenty of spare space on that screen on most modern devices; we've been a little cautious about adding controls just because it can get crowded on small devices.

I'll note that you can also use the notification controls to initiate uploads as well, without leaving the dashboard screen! (swipe down/swipe down on WiGLE notification, select upload)

Postby SP2005 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 pm

I can't find anywhere in the settings to turn this option on

Postby pejacoby » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:53 pm

I'll note that you can also use the notification controls to initiate uploads as well, without leaving the dashboard screen! (swipe down/swipe down on WiGLE notification, select upload)
Oh awesome, I had never noticed that in the Notification! Hidden features, revealed :)

Postby arkasha » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:02 am

SP2005 - sorry, the button isn't there yet; I'm proposing implementing it that way!

Cheers,

-a

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”