Wont let me log in, says bad password

Issues with the Android network detection software. Please include Software version, Android version, and device when reporting

7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Im trying to log into the app but it always says bad password, but i know for a fact its the right password
We've had a couple of reports of this lately - can you supply the following bits of information?

1. android version
2. what happens when you deauthorize and re-authorize
3. whether you allowed permission to "access photos and files?" (SD card access)

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

-ark
alright, we have some leads on this: specifically, I think we were reporting bad password when the network connection (not the password) was failing.

Proposed fix up for you folks who build at home:
https://github.com/wiglenet/wigle-wifi- ... g/pull/182

The short version: check your data connection, or try when connected to WiFi!

-ark
I have the same problem. I am also typing correct password but i cant login. I can upload data just in anonymous mode.
Sorry to hear about the problem;. Can you provide the information we're requesting above?

Thanks!
Random possibility:
I'm noticing that everyone who has posted about this has a capital first letter in their username. Does the username match the case that appears in the upper right-hand corner when you log into the site?
Wow, ok.

This should be fixed now; please re-test and confirm here.
This was (no lie) and error with improvements we made the make the API self-documenting and specific user characteristics. Our apologies for having so much trouble tracking this one down.

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE WiFi Wardriving Bugs”