Uploaded CSV parsed successfully; no results and empty KML

Report issues with the site here. Please include browser and page information in your reports.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

I'm trying to upload CSV files to test an exporter for the latest version of Kismet, and the web portal shows 152 lines and no new networks. I've tried a few different column sets, and still no luck. The KML download just produces an empty document.

These are the column sets I've tried:

BSSID,SSID,LAT,LON,ALT,SPEED,FIX,QUALITY,POWER,NOISE,TIME

MAC,SSID,AuthMode,FirstSeen,Channel,RSSI,CurrentLatitude,CurrentLongitude,AltitudeMeters,AccuracyMeters,Type

If there's a better set of fields to use, I'm all ears. Searching doesn't produce anything particularly convincing on the best set of fields to use, or caveats to file formatting.

Thanks
Hi there

Thanks for your interest!

we support a number of different CSV serializations, corresponding to the formats listed on our uploads page.
I think there are actually some formats closer to what you proposed supported under other folks' CSV formats, but if you want a tried-and-true order, you can use the one we generate in WiGLE WiFi Wardriving to be safe. The basics are documented here viewtopic.php?t=2406.

Cheers!

-ark

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Site Bugs”