need help in setup linksys wrt54g dd-wrt

The gear needed for wardriving

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
hi guys and thanks fta looker, but this is what i need , i have a grid antenna and my desktop runs winxp, i also have the linksys wrt54g router with dd-wrt software .i have read a couple of tutoruals and none of them tell me how to setup the router step by step to first receive and allkow my laptoip to connect to the internet. i am trying to connect to different hotspots in my neighborhood ewith my grid antenna therfore i do not use a modem or any other type of router, if you guys can please let me know were i can find a setup guide that tells me step by step on how to do it i would appreciate it .thanks john
hi guys and thanks fta looker, but this is what i need , i have a grid antenna and my desktop runs winxp, i also have the linksys wrt54g router with dd-wrt software .i have read a couple of tutoruals and none of them tell me how to setup the router step by step to first receive and allkow my laptoip to connect to the internet. i am trying to connect to different hotspots in my neighborhood ewith my grid antenna therfore i do not use a modem or any other type of router, if you guys can please let me know were i can find a setup guide that tells me step by step on how to do it i would appreciate it .thanks john
What? WIGLE has nothing to do with connecting to networks. Your best bet is to probably search other places, and ask in other forums. Using proper grammar and spelling might also help. For a second I was going to tell you where it is, but I found the answer quicker than it took me to type this. Plus, by the way you are typing, I am going to guess you probably don't have permission from the people in your neighborhood to let you connect to their network. Connecting to other people's networks without their permission is illegal.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Net Hugging Hardware and Software”