Little help with Jigle/Digle

The gear needed for wardriving

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Postby TeamOFDM » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:31 am

First off, I'd like to say Wigle is the best wardriving app I've found so far on Android and I am using it exclusively. Now, recently I have purchased an Alfa long range card and would like to start wardriving using my laptop, however I cannot get Jigle to launch and cannot find a download for Digle at all.

When I try to launch Jigle using the run.bat it shows the splash logo then gives the Jigle command line switches in the command prompt window but then nothing happens. When launching the jar itself it makes a temp file then the temp file is deleted, again nothing happens past that. I am on Windows 8.1.

If someone could help me get Jigle working, or could recommend another program that works well, I would most definitely appreciate it.

Little background: I'm a computer repair technician who is new to wardriving. I know my way around a computer so no need to dumb down your responses lol.

PS: If this has been answered before I apologize, searching didn't bring up anything specific to my situation.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Net Hugging Hardware and Software”