T-shirt is a crime

Talk about whatever

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby dcrenshaw » Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:07 pm

What is a crime is selling a cotton T-shirt for $20 plus $5 S&H!

Postby blackwave » Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:51 am

This world is set in such a fashion that there are those who have, and those who have not. Feel Free to choose.

Postby izzy4505 » Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:47 pm

If you think that $25 is bad for a tshirt, check out the price on the ones for the wwwd3. Granted whoever comes up with these has the right to choose whatever they want to do with them, including selling them at rediculous prices, but at the same time, I believe the people involved in setting up the WWWD3 have earned themselves the responsibility to promote an openess here. But then again, it's their choice. Oh well, I guess if people want to turn this all into a money making scheme, then they shouldn't be blabbin' on their website about how they don't want businesses and stuff using wwwd data to make money with.
Brad Isbell
brad@musatcha.com
http://www.musatcha.com
[img]http://www.musatcha.com/images/logo.jpg[/img]

Postby blackwave » Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:52 pm

Greetings,

I would like to add a few tokens of enlightenment to the masses that currently appear confused about t-shirts in regards to this thread..
If you think that $25 is bad for a tshirt, .
The wardriving is not a crime T-shirts ( http://www.wardrivingisntoacrime.com ) are and have always been 20$USD INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING for US residents. If you are one of the unfortunate souls to live outside of the US you are required to pay an additional 5 dollar International shipping fee... this should be no big surprise if you are a non-US and buy from the US often.

Price: $20.00
Free S&H In the USA
5.00 International Shipping

If you do not want to/ or cannot afford to buy the shirt - and still want one, wardrivingisnotacrime.com often participates in wireless contests where a few shirts are donated for the contest as schwag. If you win you will get one if they are offered. Chances are if you are a serious contributor to the wardriving community you will eventually get a shirt for free for helping out the community because you want to, not because you have to. Feel free to visit http://forums.netstumbler.com/ to check out any activities/contests that have these shirt offerings. To this date a hundred or so shirts have been given away since they were printed for those in the wardriving community. wardrivingisnotacrime.com is not a site to make money, and never was intended to do anything other than spread the message that wardriving is not a crime. It is up to you if you support this.
Oh well, I guess if people want to turn this all into a money making scheme, then they shouldn't be blabbin' on their website about how they don't want businesses and stuff using wwwd data to make money with.
Agent Green has taken it upon himself as a member of the wardriving community to:
1. make shirts for the wwwd3 event.
2. Front the money for his shirts.
3. Single-handedly process the small run of shirts.
3. Keep the money he makes from there shirts and hope he can break even...At no time is the WWWD or anyone other than Agent Green handling any money from this event or profiting from it.

These shirts exist for the masses, for those whom do not have the means to print out community driven shirts. If you do not wish to support these entities simply do not buy them.

Thank you
- blackwave

Postby twinkle toes » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:32 pm

just a suggestion for those unfortunately ill financed

a shirt can be easily printed up at home (or at kinko's, officeworks, local library etc) for the cost of an iron on print. I'm sure no-one is going to get upset at you for pinching the graphic, in fact i'm almost convinced they'd give you a full copy of it if you emailed them.

I live in Australia and we have to be content not getting anything fron the US at a competitive price. SO WE MAKE DO!

BTW your stuff isn't any better than anywhere elses it just costs alot to get here.

Postby mycroft » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:09 am

lies! it's obviously superior or we couldn't charge as much as we do! only we can come up with such pithy phrases as "wardriving is not a crime" or "got root?". no one else.

(I'm kidding, if it isn't obvious)

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “General Grabbag”