Is There A Way To Only Show The Networks You Have Found??

Talk about whatever

7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Is there way to only show the networks you have found on the web map I am not talking just the new networks I a talking about all the networks you have found??
not currently, no.
First Discovered By Me will only show those you were the first to discover.
the thing you're asking for is a Much Harder Problem, but a very interesting one, we'll add it to the "if we can figure out how" list!

-uhtu
Thx for the update I would like to see this in the next week or 2 if possible
ha.
Thx for the update I would like to see this in the next week or 2 if possible
If you tell us that you believe in Santa Claus, that the storch delivers the babies, and that the goverment is here to help you, then you will believe in 4 fairy tales with the above one.

Wigle is the result of a bunch of 4 unpaid volunteer geeks who have a love/hate relationship with displaying dots on maps. Fortunately they decided to display dots indicating where WiFi and Cell Towers were detected, instead of displaying dots of where you could eat doughnuts, or where a dog had twinkled over time.

So when they have time and your request has moved up sufficiently on their todo list, the feature will be implemented. Untill then, you just need to put your trust in their kitten addiction won't take over, and make them refrain from doing stuff on their todo list.
i see someone leaked our dog-piddle mapping project plans -_-
i see someone leaked our dog-piddle mapping project plans -_-
I cant wait to see the WiglePiddle App for Android in the Google Play store.

Oh, and whatever you do in Alaska or Canada - Do NOT eat yellow snow.

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “General Grabbag”