Just to say thank you.

Talk about whatever

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Hreidmar14 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Hello there fellow Wardrivers!

Just wanted to say thank you to the owners of this website for keeping it up for all of us who enjoy driving/walking around and mapping down the WiFi Access Points, I used to do that with my cousin when I was 15 or 16 (I'm 24 now) and I still have good memories on how he brought his laptop with Wifi card but without GPS unfortunately and we would drive around in his car laughing at some funny SSID names along the way but after few months we kinda stopped doing that and just recently I rediscovered this website and made happy to know that there are still great numbers of us who have fun driving around mapping down WiFi, just pure Geek fun.
And now that there is an Android App it's A LOT more easier for a non tech savy to start Wardriving around and contributing to the big database and at the end of the day able to view it e ither on Wigle or Google Earth! :)

So thank you again for everyone who contributes to thiswebsite and the owners of this website to keep up with all the troubles and costs to maintain this website up, oh and AWESOME new design it looks very good with this minimal design. :D

Cheers to everyone and especially to all Slovenian Wardrivers. : 8)

Postby Didz » Sun May 24, 2015 11:48 am

A similar thing happen to me. When I found the WiGLE WiFi application I got back into it again.
Didz - https://www.didz.me/
Part of Australian Stumblers group on WiGLE

Postby bobzilla » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:07 am

Thanks for the kind words! This whole thing only works because of all the users :)
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “General Grabbag”