Protective Backpacks For Laptops

Talk about whatever

3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone,

Planning to buy backpack for my laptop and looking out some special features. I lost a laptop and hard disk on my trip of outstation. So, Thinking to find some backpacks which will be having some special features such as intruder alarm, GPS tracking system, some protective measures like uncut solidity and more. So that I can protect my important stuff with the backpack.

I came across some websites like Amazon, Topantitheftbackpack.com, Walmart, Costco and more. But, Not sure whether they are providing the same as I expect. :roll: :roll:

Please somebody help me tho find them asap. Happy to wait for your replies with useful reference.

Thanks & Regards.
Dabney. 8) 8)
Hi, you got one ? I bought one for my daughter, just made a search. Tough it just is made of material you can't cut easily and open while on the move. Nothing with GPS. Just powerbank container and usb cable exiting.
Ciao

Postby bellala » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:13 am

Hi Everyone,

Planning to buy backpack for my laptop and looking out some special features. I lost a laptop and hard disk on my trip of outstation. So, Thinking to find some backpacks which will be having some special features such as intruder alarm, GPS tracking system, some protective measures like uncut solidity and more. So that I can protect my important stuff with the backpack.

https://www.gearhunder.com/backpack-with-charger/

I came across some websites like Amazon, Topantitheftbackpack.com, Walmart, Costco and more. But, Not sure whether they are providing the same as I expect. :roll: :roll:

Please somebody help me tho find them asap. Happy to wait for your replies with useful reference.

Thanks & Regards.
Dabney. 8) 8)
Both Tzowla and Mancro's backpacks have anti-theft locks. Backpacks with more sturdy fabrics should be more expensive, and you're not sure if there really is what you call a backpack. If you are really worried about theft, it is safer to carry your backpack on your back.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “General Grabbag”