0x1312D00 networks!

The frontpage news bits

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby arkasha » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm

OK, 20 million networks! Total madness. I'm amazed WiGLE keeps holding together. Thanks to everyone who made this happen, especially icurnet who used the new Android WiGLEWifi client to push us past 20M. In WiGLE-unist Russia, the Droids are looking for you?

Postby Legodude » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:23 am

Sweet! I myself seem to be running out of New Jersey to stumble.

Postby icurnet » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 pm

I think this has been mentioned before; re-drive the area. Allot of people in the N.Va area are switching to Vz FiOS (new AP/mac address, new data point).

Postby Legodude » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:12 am

I think this has been mentioned before; re-drive the area. Allot of people in the N.Va area are switching to Vz FiOS (new AP/mac address, new data point).
Yup, Verizon FiOS is still rolling through here. Most areas got it but a lot on it's way. I've done a very large portion of my region of NJ. I'd have to travel a good 20 minutes or more for places that I haven't done yet.

Postby i_do_dew » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:41 am

Forget you not, College campuses - Drive the dorms twice a year for the gift that keeps on giving.

You can get the freshman, when the students move into their own housing, when the campus upgrades their infrastructure. then there is when they break their gear and replace it.
Yup, Verizon FiOS is still rolling through here. Most areas got it but a lot on it's way. I've done a very large portion of my region of NJ. I'd have to travel a good 20 minutes or more for places that I haven't done yet.

Postby doommaster » Fri May 14, 2010 11:11 pm

hmm over here in germany, Braunschweig, http://wigle.net/gps/gps/Map/onlinemap2 ... mapzoom=12 , I am one of the only wiglers so far :) but if the android lient was better (DB queue makes it hang after a while) there might be a new bump in the number of networks listed :)

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Frontpage”