Phoenix Arizona Stumblers

Wardrivers: find others in your area

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby AZ_WD'er » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:50 am

I know from the maps that there is at least one other stumbler out here in Phoenix. Who ya be? 8)

AZ_WD'er is in the Southeast Valley aea of the Metro Phoenix area.

Postby pejacoby » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:46 am

I stumbled once or twice in Phoenix while on vacation last February, didn't log very many points as I wasn't doing the driving ;-)

Postby AZ_WD'er » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 am

I stumbled once or twice in Phoenix while on vacation last February, didn't log very many points as I wasn't doing the driving ;-)
Cool, hope it was when it wasn't quite as hot as it has been the last few weeks.

Someone has stumbled this area besides the two of us since there are a lot of points on the map for this area.

Postby ajmarinoni » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:38 am

Hello i just joind this group and have become interested in locateing WiFi I live in the Metro Phoenix area and have not yet driven around town, i just installed the app on my Cell and tommarow i will be driveing around to see what i can see, Unfortunately it apears this place is well mapped already so, if you have any pointers on what to look out for please let me know, I will be doing most of my travel on bike so i hope i will find more locations than the people on the roads. so far i love this and i have only walked around an apartment complex. :D

Postby AZ_WD'er » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Phoenix is a target rich environment. I find new hits every time I run the app no matter how many times I have driven the route and I have been on this site and stumbling for many years.

Enjoy it and don't melt out here. Remember, it's a dry heat. :)

Postby ajmarinoni » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Wow this is the most fun I have had in a long time. I went out 3 times and 1300 new nets. WOW I never realized how many there are, Just imagine if they were all open and connected in a Mesh Network..... Free internet for all !!!!!

Its only "Dry Heat" untill you start to sweat... :D

Postby zaphraud » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:03 am

Hello! Have scanned lots of the East valley over the last couple years, about 3/4ths of which was uploaded anonymously.

Hey, who recently grabbed Polynesian Paradise in Sottsdale? I was about to do that part :lol:

Postby Raja Rober » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello i just joind this group and have become interested in locateing WiFi I live in the Metro Phoenix area and have not yet driven around town, i just installed the app on my Cell and tommarow i will be driveing around to see what i can see, Unfortunately it apears this place is well mapped already so, if you have any pointers on what to look out for please let me know, I will be doing most of my travel on bike so i hope i will find more locations than the people on the roads. so far i love this and i have only walked around an apartment complex. :D :roll: :twisted: :lol:
Johni Imtiaz..!!

Postby AZ_WD'er » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:16 pm

You will be amazed at how many new access points you will find. I drive the same route every day and I almost always find a few new ones every time. Don't let the map fool you, there are always new targets out there... It is a target rich environment!

:)

Welcome to the fun,

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Stumbler Meet and Greet”