UK wardrivers

Wardrivers: find others in your area

21 posts • Page 2 of 2

Postby ViperVirus » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:32 pm

im in the uk too. Im working on building a wardriving database for the uk please send me links to your wardriving maps .csv so I can add them to the Uk wardriving database. Im still working on the website but ill update you guys later.

Postby UKWiFi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 am

Yup, another UK-based wardriver.
I'm South-East England in Buckinghamshire.
I target roads and areas which have never been scanned by others using a recent Android-based device and WiGLEWiFi.

Postby ontheorme » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Just joined from Llandudno in North Wales!
Month rank #180 :)
Some jibber-jabber about bad WiFi on a local community group got me wondering how congested our airspace was.
Cables for the win!

Postby Mad_Max » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:05 am

From Aberdeenshire, been using my bGeigie nano to track background radiation in my local area for upload to the Safecast site, and only discovered the world of wardriving about 18 months ago. Recently took part in the defcon leaderboard for world wide war drive run by the RFHackers and came 7th, which I was very surprised at since I was only using my old android. I had started using my Samsung Tab A, but the latest Android 11 updates have caused the wifi to be jammed when the screen is inactive

Postby HolidayGuy » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:28 pm

THought I would bump this old thread to see if there are any new wardrivers ot there that are in the UK.

Looking at Wigle map its clear that people are still activly wardriving around me, I am based in the South West near Bristol and Bath.

Would love to her if there are any others in my area please?

Thanks
HolidayGuy.

Postby WalkTheEarth » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:37 am

I started a few days ago in scotland with a Galaxy Note 8

21 posts • Page 2 of 2

Return to “Stumbler Meet and Greet”