Any gatherings in the Netherlands?

Wardrivers: find others in your area

3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Are there ever any social gatherings among warbikers / drivers? I'd be interested in joining, and get to meet some of my fellow warbikers / drivers, particularly in the region of The Hague/Rotterdam, or even the greater Randstad area. :)

Cheers,

Resú
Greetings from The Hague,

I frequently warbike in the The Hague / Rotterdam region, made today a trip with Metro E from The Hague to Rotterdam and mapped some uncovered areas in Rotterdam Kralingen, Capelle a/d IJssel & Zevenkamp.

I just use an ordinary Android Phone with some external battery packs ;-)

I'm not aware of any social gatherings but you can always become a member of the 'The Hague Warbikers & Drivers' group on Wigle :D
I'm in the process of setting up my own business which will have a retail outlet. I'd like to offer free wifi but don't want to leave myself open to any legal problems in case someone does something dodgy. I have thought about some kind of sign-up process. Any suggestions for suitable hardware/software? I note that Fon have a low cost solution for small businesses but this offers just 30 mins free daily.
Web designing then join web design course 70-410 braindumps tutorials and wikipedia demos to learn how to create amazing background patterns for your web project. for more details Youtube good luck...

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Stumbler Meet and Greet”