Europe

Wardrivers: find others in your area

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Petzl » Sun May 16, 2004 8:08 pm

Belgium : http://www.wardrivers.be

Netherlands : http://www.wirelessnederland.nl

Postby ccie4526 » Fri May 21, 2004 1:34 am

Be afraid, I'll be in Germany from 1-6 June. Guess we're going to run neck-and-neck for 11th place for a while. :D

Regards,
Ron from West Texas

Postby Petzl » Fri May 21, 2004 8:04 am

tonight i'am on wardrive holliday :) i think i'am going for the 10th place :)

Postby ccie4526 » Fri May 21, 2004 8:15 am

No problem, my goal is to get at least to 6th place. >25000 APs at least. :shock:

Postby ccie4526 » Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:49 am

So I'm having problems with the DC-AC inverter in the rental vehicle here.... seems that the cigarette lighter socket isn't as deep as those in the US, so the power connector keeps popping out of the socket. No inverter means no preamp. Not good!

Only found about 70 APs here in Heidelberg thus far, but hoping to get that changed over the next couple days, have to finish doing my work at the University first.... installing 43 Cisco AP1200s! Yes, they are going to be WPA'd, but that'll make for a few more APs here anyway.

...Ron

Postby Petzl » Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:28 am

Do not use standard lighter plugs !

they are heating and the plug will melt...

buy one in a proffesional car shop

Postby ccie4526 » Tue May 03, 2005 3:50 am

Hehehehe, I was wondering when you were going to notice that I caught up to you. Only took me a year. ;)

Was supposed to go back over to Frankfurt/Heidelberg this evening, but trip has been postponed for a couple of weeks. I've got to find where you're finding all these new APs. :)

Postby Petzl » Wed May 04, 2005 9:52 pm

Hehehehe, I was wondering when you were going to notice that I caught up to you. Only took me a year. ;)

Was supposed to go back over to Frankfurt/Heidelberg this evening, but trip has been postponed for a couple of weeks. I've got to find where you're finding all these new APs. :)
The red/yellow part of europe is mine :)

Postby ccie4526 » Fri May 13, 2005 3:21 am

Ok, I'm confirmed, going to be in Central and Southern Germany 17th until 24th May. I won't be as well equipped for sniffing, but I'll see what I can do. :)

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Stumbler Meet and Greet”