Android 11 wiggle update 2.64 no scann cell

Issues with the Android network detection software. Please include Software version, Android version, and device when reporting

5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi
Since the update to wiggle v.2.64, my Android 11 no longer scans cell phone transmission masts, is the problem already known?
Did I do something wrong?
I'd be happy for help
Greeting Domshke
Check the Android "Settings"->"Apps"->(WiGLE WiFi)->"Permissions" and see whether the cell permission has been revoked; we've had some reports of permissions being revoked as part of upgrades.
If that's not the case, just check your app settings and make sure cell scanning is enabled and that the display of cell results is turned on in the filtering tool.

Cheers,

-Ark and the WiGLE team
thank you very much, now is working again
Dominik
Check the Android "Settings"->"Apps"->(WiGLE WiFi)->"Permissions" and see whether the cell permission has been revoked; we've had some reports of permissions being revoked as part of upgrades.1v1 Battle
If that's not the case, just check your app settings and make sure cell scanning is enabled and that the display of cell results is turned on in the filtering tool.

Cheers,

-Ark and the WiGLE team
Thanks for the answer. It worked fine
A quick way to check this issue is upload the scans and then, once it's been processed, look at what has been detected. I upgraded Android a day ago and just saw that the last upload had no cell phone scans at all so I've applied the suggestions and will go and do another upload tomorrow to see what's happening.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE WiFi Wardriving Bugs”