Sugar bash script

A "craigslist" for wifi gear. Keep it reasonable.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Psycho32 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:45 pm

I've had a lot of scripts around the FS for some time now that I use after doing Wardriving, so I decided to merge them and Sugar came out.

https://github.com/Psycho-naut/Sugar

Sugar is written in bash and a bit of mysql, it has been tested with the csv files produced by Wigle, it allows you to divide the bluetooth networks from the wifi ones, it automatically creates a db with two tables inside where you can enter the networks found and using mysql eliminates any duplicate records, finally allows you to select and export networks, ready to upload to Wigle.net or to create a map.

Let me know what you think, if you run into problems, feel free to write.

Postby Psycho32 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:31 pm

I updated the executable and some queries, because in the select phase the quota " was added which prevented the correct loading on wigle, in practice it is as if the files did not contain any records, now the csv exported from the db are correctly loaded on wigle .net, but first they must be added manually, at the top of the csv exported from the db the first two lines that you find in the file downloaded from wigle, you can send them to output by running the following command:

Code: Select all

head -n2 <Wigle.csv>
I'll be working on the code to automate this part as well.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Buy / Sell / Trade”