WiFiFoFum KML Parsing

The frontpage news bits

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby bobzilla » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:28 pm

We've added support for WiFiFoFum's KML output. Let us know how well it works!

Postby Grafton » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm

i dont think that it is working correctly it is telling me how many networks are in the file but zeros out the rest of the fields, according to the wigle map i should be the first one to be scanning an extremely large percentage of these AP's
i am going to use the .ns1 output from now on it seems to work correctly

Postby uhtu » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:44 am

can you be a bit more specific, either here or to us at wigle-admin@wigle.net

Postby bobzilla » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 pm

I checked out some of your files, they are different enough from what the iPhone version spits out that it couldn't parse it. What device/version are these files from?

I've modified the parser to handle these differences, and reran your files. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Postby Grafton » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 am

i am using wififofum version 2.2.12 for windows mobile
i am running it on a HTC PPC6800 using a custom wm 6.1 rom

very easy to war drive with unless i log over 400 points then the program locks up due to lack of memory in my phone and i lose what ever wasn't saved.

thanks btw i was worried, i scanned a lot of AP's and didn't really feel like re-doing them

Postby Tech^CF » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 am

10 (1058 new APs) files submitted from the iPhone version. Works great! Thank you so much!

Postby seraulu1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 am

:) :) :) ,

Hi guys,
thanks for that comment and suggestion that's a good help for us and i use the ns1 output from now on it seems to work correctly,but it's not work correctly i don't know what happen can anyone give suggestion what i am going to do?,and i am apologize for my bad English i hope you understand it,and thanks again for that suggestion!learn hypnosis free

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Frontpage”