I think I broke it... Parsing stuck.

Notes regarding project status and info

10 posts • Page 1 of 1
I accidentally chose a .kismac file to upload instead of the .ns1 file I intended. That was 5 hours ago and my Recent Uploads page says it's still 0% complete trying to parse this 10KB file.

There are now 53 files queued including my correct logfile. I just thought I should bring this to an admin's attention!

Postby uhtu » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 am

unrelated issue. the queue should be moving again.
sorry for the inconvenience.
Actually, it's stuck again. I uploaded two KisMAC files, and it's stopped at 99% Parsing for over 2 hours now. I have another KisMAC file in the queue, too.

It's ironic, though. WiGLE finally accepts and processes KisMAC files—kind of—at a time when the app is considered dead. :|
Aye, appears to be corrupt near the end. We'll look into. File processing is back in action.
I can't think of any reason the file would be corrupt unless something happened on upload. Let me know if the transaction IDs or original files would help.

It's kinda neat that it supposedly took only one second to parse 99% of each file!

Thanks.
your non-corrupted file exposed another bug in the kismac binary parser. it should be fixed shortly. sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for the bug :-D

your posts were re-run and should have updated results (and more accurate timing :-) now.
Neat, thanks! At least this saves me a step as I slowly switch to Kismet. :)
It's ironic, though. WiGLE finally accepts and processes KisMAC files—kind of—at a time when the app is considered dead. :|
KisMAC is dead? Foo, I gotta check the site more often...I thought it was just in deep-space hibernation after 0.3 came out.
My files got parsed, then no stats update for me, and the queue has continuously grown since...

Update: Ok, the queue has gotten smaller, but my stats still say zero for this month, but my upload list doesn't agree with that.
For performance reasons many operations are batched. You're showing non-zero for the month now.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

10 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE News”