Puerto Rico War Drivers?

Wardrivers: find others in your area

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby encoded » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 am

Hey everyone!!! Ive been dreaming of wardriving for years... i used netstumble and drove around a bit but without GPS the data i gathered wasn't very usefull.... I did attempt to hack some networks near my house... with limited success. But now with just my android phone i have the perfect tool to easily scan about while i go about my usual businesses.... I know theres a low probability of anyone answering this any time soon(judging from the wigle data available id say maybe 10 people have submited results recently)... any way i wish you all good luck, safe travels and be careful with the capsulon dando vueltas por las urbanizaciones... ;)

Postby AZ_WD'er » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 am

Welcome. I too am using my Android for my stumbles most of the time. Just make sure you have a car charger as running the wifi & GPS on the Android is a power hog, a least on my Vibrant it sure is. :)

Postby littledave » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 am

I did attempt to hack some networks near my house... with limited success.

You do know that isn't wardriving :(

I too am using my Android for my stumbles most of the time. Just make sure you have a car charger as running the wifi & GPS on the Android is a power hog, a least on my Vibrant it sure is. :)
My HTC Hero isn't much better.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “Stumbler Meet and Greet”