Disable Cell Monitoring?

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby david20931 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 am

how do i disable the cell logging.. i want wifi aps only. i do not care about cell towers or want to log them.. its making my map on google earth clustered with useless shit. how to disable cell tower logging and keep it strictly WIFI Access points?

Postby bobzilla » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:57 pm

There's no option for that currently, I'll add to the todo. You could filter the non-wifi out of the kml text file before loading into google earth.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

Postby i_do_dew » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm

how do i disable the cell logging.. i want wifi aps only. i do not care about cell towers or want to log them.. its making my map on google earth clustered with useless shit. how to disable cell tower logging and keep it strictly WIFI Access points?
It seems to not log cell towers if you disable cell/wifi location awareness and only use the gps. I have not rooted my phone so ymmv. I drove 100+ miles with cell location only turned on at both ends. it found 4 towers. I'll be driving back on a route that parallels the first within a mile. Even though I usually leave it off I'll see what it finds leaving it on.
WiGLE....
Have you driven today?

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”