All Sold.

A "craigslist" for wifi gear. Keep it reasonable.

16 posts • Page 1 of 2

Postby littledave » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:01 pm

No reasonable offer refused buyer pays actual shipping cost. If you can use them make a offer.

Nl-2511cd plus ext2 I have 3
orinoco silver only 1
orinoco gold only 1
and thanks to bobfunland
Buffalo Air Station PCMCIA, WLI-CB-G54A
4 of Cisco Systems Aironet 350 Series PCMCIA, Air-PCM352
2 of Linksys PCMCIA, WPC54G
and then one famous dork card
orinoco 8470-fc

And pigtails
the ones on the left are for the seno cards (mmcx) on the right Orinoco (mc ) and a couple rp-tnc

Hell the more I dig the more I find

Image Image
Last edited by littledave on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postby i_do_dew » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 am

Do the 2511 ext2's have antennas, pigtails or just the bare card?
thx?
WiGLE....
Have you driven today?

Postby littledave » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:54 am

Do the 2511 ext2's have antennas, pigtails or just the bare card?
thx?

Pigtails sure why not

2 mmcx to rp-sma
2 mmcx to n male ( one is 6 inch the other is 60 inch )
1 mmcx 3 dbi antenna

Postby i_do_dew » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:47 am

As luck would have it my Garmin 16A Sensor was stolen off my car sometime over the last 2 days so until that is replaced I don't have a particular need. It sucks. Here is your chance to pass me in the standings again. j/k.
WiGLE....
Have you driven today?

Postby littledave » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:16 pm

As luck would have it my Garmin 16A Sensor was stolen off my car sometime over the last 2 days so until that is replaced I don't have a particular need. It sucks. Here is your chance to pass me in the standings again. j/k.

That does suck. I still don't lock my car the good thing about living in a small town. Unless someone takes them there still here.

Weekend trip this week so you never know. :)

Postby ManikBhai » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:48 pm

What price you want to be sale? You don't have price seclude. Because few days ago I was visit chinabuye company see this product low price offer. what price you want?

Postby littledave » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 am

What price you want to be sale? You don't have price seclude. Because few days ago I was visit chinabuye company see this product low price offer. what price you want?

OK :roll: :roll:

You tell me what you want and make a offer. If I accept then PM me your mailing address and I'll check shipping cost and let you know my palpay username.

Postby Dessy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:03 pm

what conditions are the Aironet 350's in? They look good, but which of them are the least used? Assuming any are still for sale.

Postby littledave » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:41 pm

what conditions are the Aironet 350's in? They look good, but which of them are the least used? Assuming any are still for sale.

There in good shape and all 4 cards look the same so I can't tell you which one had less use. They all work great.

Postby i_do_dew » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 am

This is from ages ago, do you still have any of this stuff or did it get binned?
WiGLE....
Have you driven today?

Postby littledave » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:15 pm

This is from ages ago, do you still have any of this stuff or did it get binned?
It's still here zip lock bag full. Want it all?

Postby i_do_dew » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:25 am

Sure, as soon as I have a place for you to send it. I'm about 250 miles from my normal QTH. Not checking here as often as I should either. How much does it weigh all boxed up? I'm thinking Priority Mail but I still need to find a convenient 24 hour access Post Office.
WiGLE....
Have you driven today?

Postby littledave » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Sure, as soon as I have a place for you to send it. I'm about 250 miles from my normal QTH. Not checking here as often as I should either. How much does it weigh all boxed up? I'm thinking Priority Mail but I still need to find a convenient 24 hour access Post Office.
Yep it all fits in a medium Priority box. Just let me know.

Postby littledave » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:42 am

All sold left in a box to someone that can us them.

Postby bobfunland » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Hmm, those Cisco cards look awfully familiar. ;)

16 posts • Page 1 of 2

Return to “Buy / Sell / Trade”