Wigle app for Apple IOS in Cydia

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Would you like to see an app on Cydia to support jailbroke iOS devices?

YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes: 15

Postby lokey240 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 am

Bobzilla,
Have you folks thought about making an app for iOS 5 available through cydia? Is it too much work to develop one or just not worth it to you guys? I remember when apple banned all wifi scanning apps from the app store :evil: . Just gave me another reason to not like those guys. Needless to say all my iphone's have been jailbroke since day one. I use to use wifi where but i lost it once I updated to iOS 5.x and it doesn't seem they plan on making their app available in cydia. It's been awhile since I've uploaded any points and just thought if I had an app that made it convenient to stumble again I might be able to get back in the game.

I haven't been on wigle.net for sometime now. I'm glad to see it's still going strong. Congrats to you and the crew for that. I remember when I started stumbling in '04. I was sad to be bumped off the first page of the stats but hey, that's what happens when you don't upload for a year :oops: . You guys keep up the good work! Thanks for your time.

Lokey
There Are No Problems
That Can't Be Solved
With A Suitable
Application Of
Explosives :)
There is Wifi-Where and WiFiFoFum on Cydia, both of which support uploading to WiGLE.net. I doubt we'll bother to spend any time writing for that platform while Apple keeps its stranglehold on it.
-bobzilla - WiGLE.net just a little bit

Postby Wolfess » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:06 am

There is Wifi-Where and WiFiFoFum on Cydia, both of which support uploading to WiGLE.net. I doubt we'll bother to spend any time writing for that platform while Apple keeps its stranglehold on it.
Is there still on there? I have the 3 generation iPad from long ago that I would like to use for this.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”