keep up the good work...

Suggestions for WiGLE/JiGLE/DiGLE

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby i_do_dew » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:40 am

The web updates hamster needs a poke.

Wigle transaction update 20070923-00097 contains 442 new points which were not plotted. There are other transactions not reporting, but I figure fixing one will probably fix them all.

Nothing shows plotted on the web map for "only by me" search for that area.

thanks muchly

idd

edit: fixed engrish

Postby uhtu » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:26 pm

we'll have a looksee. depending on what/when the update occurred, there can be issues sometimes. do you see the points in JiGLE/DiGLE? do they not show for you in all views, just specific ones?

Postby i_do_dew » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:46 am

we'll have a looksee. depending on what/when the update occurred, there can be issues sometimes. do you see the points in JiGLE/DiGLE? do they not show for you in all views, just specific ones?
Hmm, I thought you had fixed it. the points started showing late Sunday -- about 3 days later than I was expecting.

It was strictly an issue with the web map updates. I don't even think I have the pack for those counties. (Whee "only" 62 counties in NY and I need to DL both the vector for Jigle and the Raster for Digle)

Postby uhtu » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:20 pm

Hmm, I thought you had fixed it. the points started showing late Sunday -- about 3 days later than I was expecting.
ah, well if its fixed, it was definitely me <_<
there was some fun over the weekend that may have caused a delay in propagating points to the mapserver. thanks for the heads up, be sure to let us know if you see it go awry again!

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”