Yes
58%
No
17%
Its on my computer but i dont use it
25%

Total votes: 12

Postby david28227 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Wiggle Should put a button for city's to download into google earth if anyone aggres post it here and maybe we will get wiggle to listen!

Postby uhtu » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:56 am

A Likely Outcome!

Postby Dutch » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:36 am

Wiggle Should put a button for city's to download into google earth if anyone aggres post it here and maybe we will get wiggle to listen!
Barclays should put a button on their ATM's so when we push it, the money withdrawn aren't deducted from our account. If everone who agrees post it here, maybe we will get Barclays to listen!

Above method of trying to force someone to do something, has been borrowed from david28227, and all credits for said method should go to him. As far as I can tell, he has perfected that method since childhood, where his parents stopped bringing him with on shoppingtrips to Walmart, due to the tempertantrums he threw, everytime they passed the aisle containing sweets and snacks. Cudos go out to him, for bringing the method to the world of wardriving. NOT!

Dutch

Postby i_do_dew » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:14 am

Think you not that Google can keep their own usage statistics with out your assistance?

Postby david28227 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:06 pm

I've done abit more research and I found somthing that did the trick http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=secu ... ve-mapping here is the link incase anybody else wants it dont worry its free

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Project Suggestions”