Map Packs

Talk about whatever

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby mahlerrd » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:46 pm

For about 18 hours (the extent of the time I've been trying), trying to "Request New" on a mappack just gives me the
The map generation system is currently working on another MapPack, please try again in a few minutes. Thanks!
While I can understand if it is busy, a more specific message would be great so that I don't think it's stuck.

Or is it stuck?

Specifically, I'm trying to grab the latest map for Gogebic county in Michigan.

P.S. I'd be happy to donate some of my minor amount of bandwidth for a torrent of a state-by-state set of mappacks.

Postby uhtu » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:52 pm

you are absolutely correct.
mappack generation is not currently working at all. we managed to miss that in our last round of code migration. i will post on this thread once they are working again.

thanks for the catch, sorry for the inconvenience

Postby uhtu » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:04 pm

the mappack generation should be back online, and i tested with Gogebic county, so that should be available now.

sorry again for the trouble!

Postby i_do_dew » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:26 pm

Does anyone offer a by state Map Pack? Admittedly it would chew up alot of ram for some states but noghting here is close together, and I drive though other counties fairly often. Constantly loading the next county is getting bothersome.

Postby mahlerrd » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:36 pm

Thanks, Uhtu!

(Sorry for the late response, I was on vacation... new APs in northern WI and southern UP MI on the way!)

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “General Grabbag”