Flipper Zero Marauder Log File Parsing

Report issues with the site here. Please include browser and page information in your reports.

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby phrop » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:43 pm

I am uploading log files from Marauder using a Flipper Zero and not getting any new stats from them, what am I doing wrong?

Here is an example line from a log
38 | E0:22:03:F1:9F:E9,ATT87uzj6L,[WPA2_PSK],2023-10-30 15:14:52,11,-84,33.9330711,-84.4648895,123.10,14.75,WIFI
Talk to the maintainer - that line is kinda close, but it's got some mistakes and a weird starting number/bar. Do they claim it works for WiGLE?

https://api.wigle.net/csvFormat.html
Talk to the maintainer - that line is kinda close, but it's got some mistakes and a weird starting number/bar. Do they claim it works for WiGLE?

https://api.wigle.net/csvFormat.html
Thank you for the link, I searched for that I couldn't find it.

I have parsed the log file and made changes to make it match what is described in the documentation and it is working now, THANKS!

I'll post to justcallmekoko's Discord and see what they say.
obvi we're happy to help if we can, but we'd prefer not to "special case" our parsing too much - folks already complain about how long it takes to get their files processed!

-ark
PS: previous (perhaps earlier) examples had date stamp problems, too - beware this current rev, we expect the correct number of digits in each position.
obvi we're happy to help if we can, but we'd prefer not to "special case" our parsing too much - folks already complain about how long it takes to get their files processed!

-ark
How did you get this working? I'm trying to modify the log file and cant get wigle to take it.
this requires fixes to the log file format - it's not working as far as we know.
WIth the latest version of Marauder don't use the /apps_data/marauder/logs/*.log files, use the /apps_data/marauder/dumps/*.txt files instead.

They are already in the correct format and ready for upload!

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Site Bugs”