FHSS Wardriving with Alvarion BreezeAccess II SU

Talk about whatever

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Here's a question I can't seem to find an answer to even on google. I have an FHSS Alvarion BreezeAccess II SU radio that I want to do war driving with. I understand the complications and difficulties behind FHSS but I'm deffinetly not a programmer and I'm wondering if anyone else has FHSS radios out there? Are there "NetStumbler" like programs for FHSS radios out there? This is very expensive equipment so I'm sure war driving and finding FHSS networks could be pretty rewarding as its about the most secure way to go wireless and has been since it was introducted in the 70's by Harris Corp (I believe), who makes radios for the DOD.

Postby ezlinxweb » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:24 pm

Hello-

Ezlinx.net specializes in the repair and sale of Alvarion wireless equipment. We think the following information will be helpful to you.

* Alvarion Sales
We specialize in Alvarion CPE, AU, and accessories
We have an extensive inventory
Alvarion Repair
We’ll repair your broken equipment, you choose your payment option:
+ $75.00 repair fee – ideal for one or two pieces of equipment
+ Ship us your units. We repair as many as we can and ship you back one half of all repaired units and all the units we were unable to repair. This option is ideal for large lots of broken equipment. Turn your dead assets into working assets for nothing more than shipping costs!
Consignment Sales
Don’t have an outlet to sell equipment you don’t want or use? With our growing reputation we can sell your equipment for you in a quick time period.

Please call us at 1- 866-439-5469 if you have any questions, or visit our online store at store.ezlinx.net Thank you.
justini@ezlinx.net

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “General Grabbag”