issues with DC31 wardriving competition

Report issues with the site here. Please include browser and page information in your reports.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I'm having troubles with fixin the square to compete in the DC31 Event. My living zone results too spare within houndreds of km's and i can't partecipate if things remain like that.
May i can be written from some admin (so i can send the location ecc...ecc...) Or someone can suggest some solutions?
Sorry to probably annoy, i'm a beginner as wardriver. i hope here i will find someone to help me :D :D

Thanks,

GP
Hi GP - I've notified the other organizers, and we'll get back to you. There's plenty of time before the contest start, so hopefully we can get this resolved. If you'd be willing to share your intended area with us (use the admin email address at the bottom of the page, no need to post publicly), perhaps we can help make some recommendations.

-ark
Hi GP - I've notified the other organizers, and we'll get back to you. There's plenty of time before the contest start, so hopefully we can get this resolved. If you'd be willing to share your intended area with us (use the admin email address at the bottom of the page, no need to post publicly), perhaps we can help make some recommendations.

-ark
Thank you a lot! Yes, we have a lot of time, but i want to be ready to start : :D :D

Thank you a lot, i will send the mail right now.

GP

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to “WiGLE Site Bugs”