Too many queries

Found a problem? Tell us about it! Topics-per-issue, please search before posting.

19 posts • Page 1 of 2

Postby morpheios » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:26 pm

Hi.

Can anyone explain?
I'm in the project more then 6 months, Rank: #3811 Month Rank: #328

But when I try make a single search query, I got "too many queries today".

May be may account used by someone?

Postby Skriep » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:29 pm

Hi!

I have the same problem: I get "too many queries today" on my first query, although I have just registered today.

Postby tralalaa » Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:32 pm

Same. Couldn't do a single search.

Postby arkasha » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:23 am

have you verified your email?

Postby fastsms » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:19 am

No emails come to users' inboxes after account registration.
I mean emails from Wigle with the links for user's email confirmation.

Does you service work or not?

You say that you have 97257 users but it seems that almost all users are already banned.

Why so?

Postby arkasha » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:48 pm

how many user accounts do you have access to that makes you think this?

Systematic abuse forced us to implement email verification.

Postby guppy5678 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:20 am

Hi,

I'm getting the same issue where I just opened an account and verified my email but it won't allow me to do a basic or advanced query on networks. I get a "search failed: too many queries today" even when it was my first query after opening an account.

I found I can make simple BT queries but I need to query networks. Is there a way around this?

Thanks!

Postby arkasha » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:30 am

I've increased your limits, but you may need to wait until tomorrow for your query count to reset, as I note you've tried a number of queries today.

Postby guppy5678 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:50 am

Thank you! Appreciate the help.

I'm still curious how I got blocked with this error when I hadn't queried yet. Is this a bug or expected behavior?

Postby arkasha » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:44 pm

The limits are extremely low for new users right now due to recent abuse. There should have been a small number of working queries initially. but that includes multiple different query types, and might easily have been exhausted while you were familiarizing yourself with the site.

Postby Harman » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:56 am

I am facing the same issue... How can is get rid of these...?

Postby arkasha » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:03 pm

demonstrate that you're human!

Postby wauzzz » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:05 pm

some problem

Postby NeilMason » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:15 am

I registered a few days ago and have uploaded some traces of access points, etc.

When trying to view the map, it loads initially then when I try anything further, I get 'daily limit'.

I'm not even doing anything other than changing from the default location on the map to the are where I want to search.

Any idea why? seems I'm being rate limited when I'm not actually doing anything.

Postby baskervillyy » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:06 am

Hello, Arkasha.
I have similar problem. I have good rank, my registration not new, but I see WiFi only 2001 year. Why? My rank now 40k.
Can you help me please?

19 posts • Page 1 of 2

Return to “Bugs”