Email verification changes

The frontpage news bits

21 posts • Page 2 of 2

Postby arkasha » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:02 am

no-one will lose their account - not to worry.
This is just an added test for new accounts.

Postby wauzzz » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:43 am

I launch API test from sample of that "curl -i -H 'Accept:application/json' -u AID237*****************4e7a31d:4f6a0d5******************1a0c2c --basic https://api.wigle.net/api/v2/profile/user", and see at answer that my email is not verified. How to verify it now? {"userid":"wauzzz","email":"***********ff@gmail.com","donate":"Y","joindate":"2023-04-07T01:45:37.000Z", "lastlogin":"2024-01-14T10:32:02.000Z","flags":0,"emailVerified":false,"session":null,"success":"true"}"

Postby jamers5 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:00 pm

Yesterday, I attempted to set up an account and successfully received and clicked on the verification link. However, when I tried to log in today, I encountered issues and didn't receive an email to reset my password. Consequently, I had to register for a new account, but I'm yet again not receiving the verification email. I'm using my Gmail for this, and my internet connection is through a 4G modem with a shared IP address. Could this connectivity setup be causing the problem?

Postby arkasha » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:20 pm

It was more than one account, though.
You're welcome to contact us via the support email address at the bottom of the page to explain the situation.

Postby xamax » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:24 pm

I registered my account last year and verified my email.

But I cannot use the service.

I tried to use the database just for a couple of minutes but was limited.

Now I see Daily Limit.

I have never used any bots or other automation but was limited.

Postby arkasha » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:23 pm

As this is descending into people who've been abusing the system rolling around like football players hoping to get a penalty kick, I'll be locking this thread. If you contact the admin email address, you may or may not get help, depending on the legitimacy of your circumstances.

21 posts • Page 2 of 2

Return to “WiGLE Frontpage”